Anodized aluminium safety padlocks
Anodized aluminium safety padlocks from Abus, Brady and Master Lock have been specially developed for mechanical lockout tagout applications. Anodization ensures that these locks are color coded without the risk of flaking paint particles, making these locks widely used in the food and pharmaceutical industry.
The high corrosion resistance of these aluminium safety locks is also ideal for corrosive environments such as container terminals, waste processing and recycling industry as well as outdoor installations in the chemical and petrochemical industries.
Anodized aluminium safety padlocks have at least the following features:
- different colour coding
- resistant to very high and very low temperatures
- chemically resistant
- key retaining when shackle is open
- spark-free (ATEX certified)
- extremely corrosion resistant
All aluminium safety locks come with 1 key (according to OSHA standard), are equipped with a 6 pin safety cylinder and can be provided with a permanent laser engraving,
Aluminium safety padlocks are available in different shackle heights, different shackle materials (hardened steel, stainless steel and nylon coated cable) and are available in the following variants:
- Uniquely coded (keyed different)
- Equally coded (keyed alike)
- Uniquely coded with master key system
- Equally coded with master key system