Top quality Lock-out Hasps
Padlock Hasps or multi-lockouts are used when one energy source needs to be isolated and locked out by using multiple personal safety padlocks.
Only if all padlocks are removed the lockout hasp can be opened and removed from the energy isolator for restart.
Select the best padlock hasp for your application, taking into account the following properties:
- Steel hasps for mechanical hazards.
- Nylon or plastic (non-conductive) lock haps for electrical hazards.
- Stainless steel padlock hasps for outdoor installations or corrosive environments.
- Number of required padlock holes and padlock hole diameter.
- Diameter of the hasp jaw, does it fit on the isolation point to be locked.
- Padlock hasp with safety tag (2-in-1 solution).