European standard pipe markers for Gas
Available in multiple sizes and on or without a liner.
Markers are printed with a contrasting border in the same colour as the text for improved visibility.
Reinforce safety and aid maintenance with pipemarkers from Brady
For Dangerous Substances the Chemical symbols conform to European regulations 1272/2008, 790/2009 and 286/2011.
The pipemarkers withstand temperatures from -40° to 120°C. Min. application temperature is 5°C.
Available in 7 styles and more than 300 legends.
- Perforated arrowhead on both sides: to indicate the flow direction of the substance simply remove
one of the arrowheads (1).
- For Dangerous Substances the Chemical symbols conform to European regulations 1272/2008, 790/2009 and 286/2011 (2).
- Colours in accordance with (local) legislation (3).
- Substance name: wide range of legends available, to comply with the country regulations (4).
- Signal word depending on the substance, in accordance with CLP regulations (5).
- High quality materials: self-adhesive laminated polyester with low chlorine content that is resistant to chemical, ultraviolet rays and extreme weather conditions (6).
- Ammonia gas
- Bio gas
- Bio methane
- Carbon dioxide
- Carbon monoxide
- City gas
- Cooling gas
- Ethylene oxide
- Freon 11
- Freon 22
- Inert gas
- Mixed gas
- Natural gas
- Natural gas LP
- Natural gas MP
- Nitrogen gas
- Recycled gas