Bluetooth and Biometric Padlocks
Bluetooth and biometric padlocks from Master Lock, unlike regular padlocks, do not work with a key release but with a release using a digital coding. Master Lock has developed digital padlocks for different applications:
- Bluetooth indoor padlock
- Bluetooth outdoor padlock
- Biometric outdoor padlock
All Master Lock digital padlocks are managed through the Master Lock Vault application which is available for free in the PlayStore (Android) and the Apple Store (Apple IOS). With this app you can manage your locks and assign access.
Bluetooth padlocks can only be opened when the mobile phone or tablet that is connected to the padlock is within the Bluetooth range of the lock (distance can be set via the App). The status LED behind the push button on the lock then indicates when the lock can be unlocked.
In addition to the standard Master Lock Vault app, there is also an Enterprise edition for business use. A one-time surcharge per padlock is charged for the use of this software.
Personal Bluetooth padlock
- For 10 or less padlocks
- The locks are only managed via the mobile App
- Easily manage access for yourself and guest users
Enterprise Bluetooth padlock
- For more than 10 padlocks
- Manage access and conditions through a powerful web-based application
- Easily add users and administrators
- See real-time status of all locks